Date: Tue Dec 2 04:34:24 2008
New Revision: 67471
Fix docutils parsing errors in Misc/NEWS.
--- python/branches/py3k/Misc/NEWS (original)
+++ python/branches/py3k/Misc/NEWS Tue Dec 2 04:34:24 2008
@@ -1120,7 +1120,7 @@
- intobject.h is no longer included by Python.h. The remains were
moved to longobject.h. It still exists to define several aliases
- from PyInt_ to PyLong_ functions.
+ from PyInt to PyLong functions.
- Removed sys.maxint, use sys.maxsize instead.
@@ -1146,7 +1146,7 @@
What's New in Python 3.0a1?
*Release date: 31-Aug-2007*
@@ -1269,13 +1269,14 @@
- Integer division always returns a float. The -Q option is no more.
All the following are gone:
- * PyNumber_Divide and PyNumber_InPlaceDivide
- * __div__, __rdiv__, and __idiv__
- * nb_divide, nb_inplace_divide
- * operator.div, operator.idiv, operator.__div__, operator.__idiv__
- (Only __truediv__ and __floordiv__ remain, not sure how to handle them
- if we want to re-use __div__ and friends. If we do, it will make
- it harder to write code for both 2.x and 3.x.)
+ * PyNumber_Divide and PyNumber_InPlaceDivide
+ * __div__, __rdiv__, and __idiv__
+ * nb_divide, nb_inplace_divide
+ * operator.div, operator.idiv, operator.__div__, operator.__idiv__
+ (Only __truediv__ and __floordiv__ remain, not sure how to handle
+ them if we want to re-use __div__ and friends. If we do, it will
+ make it harder to write code for both 2.x and 3.x.)
- 'as' and 'with' are keywords.