Tomorrow morning we start a 4-day Python For Programmers
class at our labs at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from
the Great America sign:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID31625&SectionIDR72959

The Programmers' class is low-pressure, but fast-paced, where students
learn and practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking. To join this
class, you should be well-practiced at programming in some other language.
No beginning programmers please, but you can certainly be new to Python.

All our Python courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of
exercises where we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor

grouppyop @