9-5 Mon-Thurs April 25-28 we're offering a Python class for seasoned
programmers at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from the
Great America sign.

The class is will low-pressure, but fast paced, where students learn and
practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking.

Bring your laptop, or use our spiffy machines.

The lab courses are hands-on. After each short lecture, students are
given lab time and exercises that provide practice with the new concepts.
Next, a new material set is distributed which contains solutions to the
lab exercises and notes for the next short lecture, and the next set of
lab exercises. Questions are always welcome; discussion and
pair-programming is encouraged. There are usually five lectures and labs
per day, and 2 quizzes to help solidify some key details.

Bring your laptop, or use our spiffy machines.

http:www.pythontrainer.com

Direct link to the class:

http://courses.ucsc-extension.edu/ucsc/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId31625

Marilyn Davis