Hi There,

I am trying out the new ListButton item on Windows XP (Python 2.5). I have
a list of 23 items that I am using to create a ListButton. The problem is,
it only seems to ever show me 18 items at once. And it shows me a different
group of items depending on what is selected in the list.

Also, it seems there is another bug in 2.5.1...when I run my GUI from a
console, as soon as I click on another window and my app loses focus, it
shuts down. I tried running some of the examples in the Tests folder and
they all do the same thing.

Mark.