Thomas Heller wrote:

Is the list available on gmane?
I have received a reply from gmane saying that a subscription
request has been sent and that the gmane group would be
created when the first message arrives.

I'm not a gmane user myself, so someone may want to take a
look over there and see if it's working.

--
Greg

Search Discussions

  • Greg Ewing at Nov 28, 2009 at 11:15 pm

    Thomas Heller wrote:

    Is the list available on gmane?
    I have received a reply from gmane saying that a subscription
    request has been sent and that the gmane group would be
    created when the first message arrives.

    I'm not a gmane user myself, so someone may want to take a
    look over there and see if it's working.

    --
    Greg
  • Thomas Heller at Nov 29, 2009 at 11:03 am

    Greg Ewing schrieb:
    Thomas Heller wrote:
    Is the list available on gmane?
    request has been sent and that the gmane group would be
    created when the first message arrives.

    I'm not a gmane user myself, so someone may want to take a
    look over there and see if it's working.
    I'm posting this reply via gmane using nntp, so if you see it
    then it does work.

    Thomas
  • Greg Ewing at Nov 29, 2009 at 11:28 am

    Thomas Heller wrote:

    I'm posting this reply via gmane using nntp, so if you see it
    then it does work.
    Yep, got it!

    Thanks,
    Greg

grouppygui @
categoriespython
postedNov 28, '09 at 11:13p
activeNov 29, '09 at 11:28a
websitecosc.canterbury.ac.nz...

2 users in discussion

Greg Ewing: 3 posts Thomas Heller: 1 post