I was thrilled to hear the talks were being recorded and Creative
Commons licensed (if the speaker allowed it) this year, and I'm anxious
to point a number of people to certain talks when they're up. Does
anybody know where I'll be able to find them when they're available?
pycon.org doesn't look like it's been updated yet, but I did find these
pages:

http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/TalkRecording
http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/papers/

Anyone know what the plan is?

Thanks,

Tom

Search Discussions

  • A.M. Kuchling at Mar 31, 2005 at 12:20 am