Could the people who gave lightning talks please put an entry in the
wiki page for their presentation including the relevant URL(s)?

I'm specifically after the guy who gave the talk which included
OpenURL, but given that there was a general cry of "what's the URL?"
during talks, I think it'd be useful :)

http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/LightningTalks

Richard

Search Discussions

  • Fred L. Drake, Jr. at Mar 28, 2005 at 11:57 pm