Hey guys,

Please excuse this advertisement. IronPort is a huge user of Python.
We have over a million lines of Python spread among our products. It
is our primary language. If you are interested in working for
IronPort in San Bruno, California, please email me. We're also
interested in self-motivated, star programmers who wish to work
remotely as either full-time programmers or via contract.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

(925) 209-6439

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.

Search Discussions

  • Jim Fulton at Mar 28, 2005 at 9:46 pm

    Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

    Please excuse this advertisement.
    Sorry, but this isn't really an appropriate use of this list.

    This list of for information specific to PyCon.

    Good luck with your hiring!

    Jim

    --
    Jim Fulton mailto:jim@zope.com Python Powered!
    CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org

    which alternative list would be a good place for python-related jobs?

    cheers,

    Sorry, but this isn't really an appropriate use of this list.

    This list of for information specific to PyCon.

    Good luck with your hiring!

    Jim

    --
    Jim Fulton mailto:jim@zope.com Python Powered!
    CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org
    Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org
  • Tim Peters at Mar 28, 2005 at 10:01 pm
    [Martin Blais]
    which alternative list would be a good place for python-related jobs?
    The python.org "jobs board" is appropriate by definition <wink>:

    http://www.python.org/Jobs.html
  • Stephan Deibel at Mar 28, 2005 at 10:04 pm