I will not be able to attend pycon due to personal and business obligations
that require my presence later this week.

Is it possible to transfer my registration to someone else?

If so, does anyone know of someone who wants to attend, but couldn't afford
it?

Would that person be able to go with such short notice?

If not, pycon can consider my registration a donation.

--
Edward Muller - Interlix
edwardam@interlix.com

Search Discussions

  • Chad Whitacre at Mar 23, 2005 at 12:54 am
    Hello,

    Not sure who to send this too, but I am not going to make it to the
    conference and would like if possible to transfer my registration to
    Isaac Levy of NYC (copied here).

    Thanks.

    Chad Whitacre

grouppycon2005-attendees @
categoriespython
postedMar 21, '05 at 7:34p
activeMar 23, '05 at 12:54a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Edward Muller: 1 post Chad Whitacre: 1 post