Hi, just wanted to add this jitterbug report, but
got an error message (see below):

GNU/Linux; mailman 1.0rc2

Sending a MIME multipart-message (I tested it with a
simple plain text body and a PGP/MIME rfc2015 signature)
the footer is simply added to the mail after the mime ending and
therefore will probably not be displayed by mime conforming MUA.
Mutt e.g. doesn't display it.

Hmm I'm not sure, what the best solution is here. Adding it to
the main text body is a bad idea, because it will break the pgp-mime
signature.
(eGroup does that. :( )

Adding it as another MIME attachment might make sense.

Bernhard

Error when submitting with Jitterbug:
The system encountered a fatal error

After command:
The last error code was: Connection refused
Bernhard

--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA. (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Association for a Free Informational Infrastructure (ffii.org)