Installed Mailman and got in running perfectly in a test environment.

On the site I wish to incorporate Mailman on, all the pages are scripted and
the menu bar at the side of each page is autogenerated.

Is there any way in Mailman, when you edit the HTML, to allow the calling of
an external program or even to include another file (which could contain the
menu HTML and be updated frequently using Cron)?

Many regards,

---[ Neil Burrows ]-----------------------------------------------------
E-mail: neil.burrows at gssec.bt.co.uk British Telecom Plc.
: neil at pawprint.co.uk Glasgow Engineering Centre
Web : http://www.remo.demon.co.uk/ Highburgh Rd. Glasgow UK
-----------< Any views expressed are not those of my employer >-----------

Search Discussions

  • Barry A. Warsaw at Feb 27, 1999 at 7:09 pm
    "NB" == Neil Burrows <maillist at remo.demon.co.uk> writes:
    NB> Is there any way in Mailman, when you edit the HTML, to allow
    NB> the calling of an external program or even to include another
    NB> file (which could contain the menu HTML and be updated
    NB> frequently using Cron)?

    I don't think there's a good solution for this currently. You'll
    probably have to hack code.

    -Barry

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 24, '99 at 2:36p
activeFeb 27, '99 at 7:09p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Barry A. Warsaw: 1 post Neil Burrows: 1 post