Does Mailman 1.0b4 play nicely with qmail 1.02? I'm wondering about
installing 1.0b4 on a qmail machine, and didn't know if they got along...

Corbett J. Klempay Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay "There exists in India no politician
daring enough to attempt to explain
to the masses that cows can be eaten."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7 347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1

  • John Viega at Jun 6, 1998 at 1:35 pm