Hello,
After getting HTDig to work on a per-list basis, I'd now like to set up a
global search for all of our lists.
Has anyone done this? I'm not sure what to put in the config file for
start_url to have it build a master index of all the archives.
Any help would be appreciated.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 4, 2015 at 9:35 pm