I am still struggling to get my monthly password reminder working. I had
to change the site list from 'mailman' to 'dapmm' in order to create
acceptable site mailbox names for my ISP. However, now when I run
'mailpasswds -l <listname> I get this error:

Site list is missing: dapmm

Obviously I am still missing a piece of the puzzle. The only change I
made was "MAILMAN_SITE_LIST='dapmm'" to mm_cfg.py.