Students of Georgetown, Inc.
Georgetown University
(c) 916.792.8935
i <c.johnson2591 at gmail.com>t at thecorp.org

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 7, 2011 at 4:58 pm

    Christy Johnson wrote:
    Starting about a month ago, out company began having major problems with our
    listservs.

    Please see the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Mailman+is+not+Listserv>.

    Initially, we just couldn't send e-mails to one of them with no
    bounce notifications. Then one day, all the bounce notifications came all at
    one. Then other listservs also stopped functioning, or refuse to function
    when certain e-mails e-mail them. The problem seems to get getting worse,
    and I have no idea what to do.

    Please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9> for some things to
    check.

    If you still need help after checking the things in the FAQ, please
    tell us what you found in going through items 2b, 6b, 7, 8, 9 and 13
    in the FAQ.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 6, '11 at 4:12p
activeJun 7, '11 at 4:58p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Christy Johnson: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post