Subject: Testing
From: "User Name" <user at excite.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:03:09 -0400
To: listname at lists.mysite.tld
CC:

Note the blank CC: line? That seems to trip the "flag for moderation"..

The user claims they're not typing anything in CC (and I believe them),
but for whatever reason, the mailer they're using (still trying to get
that info out of them) is adding a blank CC: line.

Now, my question would be.. *why* would a *blank* CC: line trip this
flag? It just strikes me as kind of odd.

Thanks in advance...
Best,
--Glenn

Search Discussions