Mailman Gurus,

I'm running Mailman 2.1.14 CPanel Version.

When I try to update a mailing list with config_list or with_list, the
program hangs.

# ../bin/withlist fuustl-coffeehourchat_lists.firstuustlouis.org
The variable `m' is the fuustl-coffeehourchat_lists.firstuustlouis.org
MailList instance
m.real_name = 'fuustl-coffeehourchat'
m.Lock()
[never returns]

I tried retarting Mailman.

How do I get Mailman to allow updates?

Jim

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm

    # ../bin/withlist fuustl-coffeehourchat_lists.firstuustlouis.org
    The variable `m' is the fuustl-coffeehourchat_lists.firstuustlouis.org
    MailList instance
    m.real_name = 'fuustl-coffeehourchat'
    m.Lock()
    [never returns]

    Lock() never returns because the list is already locked by another
    (possibly defunct) process. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/noA9>
    for what to do.

    San Francisco Bay Area, California Better use your sense - B. Dylan

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 2, '11 at 3:00p
activeJun 2, '11 at 3:17p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post UUN Hostmaster: 1 post