I unsubscribed a user from a list because the destination mailbox for that
user was full. Yet everytime a message is posted to that list, I get a
bounce notification informing that the address had delivery problems. I've
looked again at the membership list to make sure the member is not on the
list and have no idea why list emails keep being forwarded to that address.

  • Mark Sapiro at May 27, 2011 at 6:12 am