I got a email this morning telling me. I was going to be disable because of bad mail delivery
I don't know what address fail can you tell me
larry at prevo.net my mail list kofc4090.org

Search Discussions

  • Ralf Hildebrandt at May 11, 2011 at 2:18 pm

    * Larry Prevo <llprevo at gmail.com>:
    I got a email this morning telling me. I was going to be disable because of bad mail delivery
    I don't know what address fail can you tell me
    larry at prevo.net my mail list kofc4090.org
    Please show the exact mail you received.

    Also note that I already answered to your question yesterday. Was
    there anything unclear about my answer?

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk

    Larry Prevo wrote:
    I got a email this morning telling me. I was going to be disable because of bad mail delivery
    I don't know what address fail can you tell me
    larry at prevo.net my mail list kofc4090.org

    The bouncing address is in the To: header of the notice you received.

    When I replied to the message you sent yesterday to
    mailman-users-owner, I was under the impression that the bounce you
    received was from the mailman-users at python.org list. If it was some
    other, non-python.org list, you'll need to follow up with the admins
    of that server/list to get more information than is in the disable
    notification.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 10, '11 at 7:32p