Hi there,

two questions:

1) I want to reject all posts from members as well. What is the setting
to do that?

2) I am getting Messages from members with "Too many recipients to the
message" Where is the setting to turn off "Too many recipients to the
message" checks?

Cheers,

Noah

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 26, 2011 at 4:10 pm

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/3YA9>.

    2) I am getting Messages from members with "Too many recipients to the
    message" Where is the setting to turn off "Too many recipients to the
    message" checks?

    Privacy options... -> Recipient filters -> max_num_recipients

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 26, '11 at 3:39p
activeApr 26, '11 at 4:10p