I am nowhere near the level of understanding of most of the people on this list. I simply use Mailman to email members from my host website. The mailman files are contained on the hosting site, and I don't appear to have access to them.

How can I export the list and save it locally?

Larry

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 18, 2011 at 2:13 pm

    Larry Hicok wrote:
    I am nowhere near the level of understanding of most of the people on this list. I simply use Mailman to email members from my host website. The mailman files are contained on the hosting site, and I don't appear to have access to them.

    How can I export the list and save it locally?

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 17, '11 at 4:04p