Barry S. Finkel
Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
Building 240, Room 5.B.8 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 11, 2011 at 3:50 pm

    Barry Finkel wrote:
    What happened to the Mailman FAQ? When I go to the URL

    http://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3

    I get some login screen from Atlassian Confluence.
    That page is wider thanmy Firefox window, and there are no
    scroll bars.

    The FAQ is still there for now. We're trying to move it, but it will be
    a while.

    What you see is a "Welcome to Confluence" overlay (Confluence is the
    engine behind the Mailman wiki and FAQ). This is new, due to a recent
    Confluence upgrade.

    Enlarge your browser window and you will see at the bottom of the
    overlay, both a "Show this Welcome Screen on log in" checkbox and a
    Close button. Uncheck the box and press Close.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 11, '11 at 1:46p
activeApr 11, '11 at 3:50p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Barry Finkel: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post