Is there a way to remove some test posts from the mail archive. I have found a message:
3.3. How can I remove a post from the list archive / remove an entire archive?
But I do not have access to the server. Can I do it from another system from the cmd prompt by using something like:

Mailman-subscribers.py -c -o output-members.csv (link to webpage) (list)
Which I use to export my mailing list. Where link to webpage is the URL to my website and list is the name of the member list that I want.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 12, 2011 at 5:22 pm

    Schwartz, Robert wrote:
    Is there a way to remove some test posts from the mail archive. I have found a message:
    3.3. How can I remove a post from the list archive / remove an entire archive?
    But I do not have access to the server. Can I do it from another system from the cmd prompt by using something like:

    Mailman-subscribers.py -c -o output-members.csv (link to webpage) (list)
    Which I use to export my mailing list. Where link to webpage is the URL to my website and list is the name of the member list that I want.

    No. Removing or modifying archived messages can only be done on the
    Mailman server following the methods discussed in the FAQ you
    reference. It cannot be done via the web.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 11, '11 at 3:32p
activeApr 12, '11 at 5:22p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Schwartz, Robert: 1 post