Barry S. Finkel
Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
Building 240, Room 5.B.8 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm

    Barry Finkel wrote:
    I have a list where I build the list from an external file via
    cron. I need to un-moderate those who are allowed to post.
    Obviously, I cannot use the web interface in the cron job
    to do the un-moderation. Is there a CLI tool? Thanks.

    withlist is the all-purpose command line tool. See
    http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/set_mod.py for a withlist script to do
    what you want.

    Alternatively, you could just give the authorized posters the list's
    moderator password and let them post with an Approved: password header
    or approve their own posts. This is much more secure (spoof proof)
    than unmoderating the posters.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 11, '11 at 2:05p
activeApr 11, '11 at 3:56p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Barry Finkel: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post