For the last several days, I have been getting a "1 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting" message daily from my mailman server. I have logged on as administrator to the list. I click the "Tend to pending moderator requests" link and am told that there are no pending moderator requests. How can I manually clear whatever flag in the system is causing this?

Thanks,

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet - Thetford Academy and Latham Library
802.785.4805.x231

Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn?t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn?t loan them out to strangers.

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Hochstein at Apr 9, 2011 at 2:00 pm

    Glen Page schrieb:

    For the last several days, I have been getting a "1 Mailman moderator
    request(s) waiting" message daily from my mailman server. I have
    logged on as administrator to the list.
    To the right list, i.e. the mailman site list?

    -thh
  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 9, 2011 at 2:52 pm

    For the last several days, I have been getting a "1 Mailman moderator
    request(s) waiting" message daily from my mailman server. I have
    logged on as administrator to the list. I click the "Tend to pending
    moderator requests" link and am told that there are no pending
    moderator requests. How can I manually clear whatever flag in the
    system is causing this?

    See thye FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/EoCE>

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython