I am looking for the simplest method of users unsubscribing from my
Mailman list, either by replying to the list with 'unsubscribe' in the
subject or the body, or a one click link in the footer that opens an
email that can be sent to unsubscribe or which redirects a user to a
webpage confirming they have unsubscribed.

Would someone be able to help me set this up?

Thanks,

Nick

Search Discussions

  • Ch Abarguia at Apr 7, 2011 at 4:42 pm
    Just add into the footer : mailto:ListName-request at listdomain.com?subject=unsubscribe

    cf manual : GNU/Mailman Administrator's Manual
    I am looking for the simplest method of users unsubscribing from my Mailman list, either by replying to the list with 'unsubscribe' in the subject or the body, or a one click link in the footer that opens an email that can be sent to unsubscribe or which redirects a user to a webpage confirming they have unsubscribed.

    Would someone be able to help me set this up?

    Thanks,

    Nick
  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 7, 2011 at 6:32 pm