Hi list

I have diferent mailman lists mounted and I detected a problem making tests
to access, If I use telnet using other mailserver (mailserver.es) I receive
this information:

telnet mail.mydomain.com 25
Trying 84.88.68.66...
Connected to mail.mydomain.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 jupiter.mydomain.com ESMTP Postfix (Ubuntu)
ehlo hola
250-jupiter.mydomain.com
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 20240000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-STARTTLS
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250 DSN
mail from: <jorge.garcia at mailserver.es>
250 2.1.0 Ok
rcpt to: <wronglist at lists.mydomain.com>
250 2.1.5 Ok
data
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
subject: test
test
.
250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 078C028A502
quit
221 2.0.0 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.

but wronglist not exist. How it's possible this? Im using postfix making a
relay, If you need I can pass postconf.

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 7, 2011 at 2:06 am

    marcos gonzalez wrote:
[...]

    If this postfix is relaying to another server, it doesn't know that the
    address is not valid on the other server until it tries to deliver it
    unless you configure it to call ahead to verify the address. I think
    you can do that if you want, but this is entirely a postfix question
    in any case and would be better pursued on a postfix list.

  • Marcos gonzalez at Apr 7, 2011 at 8:06 am
    Hi

    Im viewing all signals appoints to postfix I will go to comment to postfix
    list.

    thanks for your time :-)

    Bye

[...]

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 6, '11 at 3:59p
activeApr 7, '11 at 8:06a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Marcos gonzalez: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post