have added, Is it possible if a at example.com send mail to test at example.com
mailing list then out of 10 only 5 people get the mails (i want to deliver
specific mail ids) and if b at example.com send mail to test at example.com then all
people should get the mails.

Please tell me procedure and settings

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Kumar Gupta

believed to be clean.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 5, 2011 at 10:24 pm

    Arun Gupta wrote:
    have added, Is it possible if a at example.com send mail to test at example.com
    mailing list then out of 10 only 5 people get the mails (i want to deliver
    specific mail ids) and if b at example.com send mail to test at example.com then all
    people should get the mails.

    It is not possible in standard Mailman to select a subset of list
    members to receive a post based on who posted.

  • Arun Gupta at Apr 6, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    First of all thanks for your response, Is it any way to customize my
    mailman to achieve my goal please give me some clue or some document.

    Regards,

    Arun Kumar Gupta

    people should get the mails.

    It is not possible in standard Mailman to select a subset of list
    members to receive a post based on who posted.

    believed to be clean.
    believed to be clean.
  • Mailman Admin at Apr 6, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    Hi Arun Gupta