my Task is to evaluate possible Performance Problems with Mailman. Sadly
Google does not deliver the required Information, so maybe you can help me.
We?re building a new Newsletter System for our University, we send about
5000 Mails to 1000 Subscribers every Day. Can you tell by expirience that
performance problems can appear with these numbers?
If you require more Information to give an answer, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,
Daniel

  • Mark Sapiro at Apr 4, 2011 at 11:36 pm

    my Task is to evaluate possible Performance Problems with Mailman. Sadly
    Google does not deliver the required Information, so maybe you can help me.
    We?re building a new Newsletter System for our University, we send about
    5000 Mails to 1000 Subscribers every Day. Can you tell by expirience that
    performance problems can appear with these numbers?

    Performance depends on many factors, but a 1000 member list with 5 posts
    per day is neither large nor high traffic. See the FAQs at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/NoA9> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/doA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 4, '11 at 4:40p
activeApr 4, '11 at 11:36p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Champyrivers: 1 post