Hi all,

I'd like to ask your help. Yesterday evening I migrated mailman lists from a
server to another. I did the following:
- maillists listed
- members listed
- owners listed
- admins listed
- maillists' configuration exported
in the old server, then
- maillists created
- maillists' configuration imported
- sync_members ran

I realized that the members' settings were did not copied (for example
digest mode option, password, password reminder feature and so on...). Is it
possible to move these properties somehow? Where are they stored?

Is that possible to migrate the archives? Should I only copy some files from
somewhere to somewhere?

I really need your help, because I googled much but could not find a
solution.

Best regards,

Chris
from Hungary

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 8, 2011 at 1:24 am

    Chris Guly?s wrote:
    I realized that the members' settings were did not copied (for example
    digest mode option, password, password reminder feature and so on...). Is it
    possible to move these properties somehow? Where are they stored?

    Is that possible to migrate the archives? Should I only copy some files from
    somewhere to somewhere?

    See the posts linked from the top of the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/2oA9>.

    Also, the list renaming FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/mYA9> will help
    you identify the files to copy.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 7, '11 at 1:04p
activeFeb 8, '11 at 1:24a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Chris Gulyás: 1 post