I have someone who is having problems viewing the emails sent out on the
list on her iphone because they are coming through as an attachment on her
phone called "part2.plain"

Does anyone know if this is this something with iphone or the my list?

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 13, 2011 at 6:16 pm

    Mike McFall wrote:
    I have someone who is having problems viewing the emails sent out on the
    list on her iphone because they are coming through as an attachment on her
    phone called "part2.plain"

    Does anyone know if this is this something with iphone or the my list?

    Does the part2.plain attachment contain the message body or just the
    msg_footer?

    The answer to your question is "both". See the FAQ at
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9> for more information.

  • Mike McFall at Jan 13, 2011 at 10:03 pm
    It contains just the footer. I looked over the link you sent, but I
    already have the settings set to make every email into plain text. So
    I don't know what else I can do without actually removing the footer -
    which I really don't want to do.

    Thanks

    Mike