I have a subscriber who is using AOL for email, and she isn't receiving
messages that are sent out to the mail list.

She can send them out from her AOL email, but isn't getting any.

Any ideas?

Search Discussions

  • Ralf Hildebrandt at Jan 12, 2011 at 3:25 pm

    * Mike McFall <mcmcfall at gmail.com>:
    I have a subscriber who is using AOL for email, and she isn't receiving
    messages that are sent out to the mail list.
    The settings for her a set in a way that she IS supposed to receive
    mail?
    She can send them out from her AOL email, but isn't getting any.

    Any ideas?
    Check your logs!

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk

    I have a subscriber who is using AOL for email, and she isn't receiving
    messages that are sent out to the mail list.
    The settings for her a set in a way that she IS supposed to receive
    mail?
    She can send them out from her AOL email, but isn't getting any.

    Any ideas?
    Check your logs!

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk
    Charit? - Universit?tsmedizin Berlin
    Campus Benjamin Franklin
    Hindenburgdamm 30 | D-12203 Berlin
    Tel. +49 30 450 570 155 | Fax: +49 30 450 570 962
    ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de | http://www.charite.de

    Searchable Archives:
    Unsubscribe:
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/mcmcfall%40gmail.com
  • Ralf Hildebrandt at Jan 12, 2011 at 3:35 pm

    * Mike McFall <mcmcfall at gmail.com>:
    The only boxes in her subscription that are checked are "nodupes" and
    "plain" just like everyone else.
    OK!
    Check your logs!
    What about those?

    --
    Ralf Hildebrandt
    Gesch?ftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk
    Charit? - Universit?tsmedizin Berlin
    Campus Benjamin Franklin
    Hindenburgdamm 30 | D-12203 Berlin
    Tel. +49 30 450 570 155 | Fax: +49 30 450 570 962
    ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de | http://www.charite.de
  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm

    Mike McFall wrote:
    The only boxes in her subscription that are checked are "nodupes" and
    "plain" just like everyone else.

    Are there other AOL users that receive posts? If so, it may be some
    filtering in her own AOL account. She should try adding the
    LISTNAME-bounces at LIST.DOMAIN address to her AOL address book.

    If not, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9>.

  • Mike McFall at Jan 12, 2011 at 4:17 pm
    I didn't do anything, but for some reason she just started receiving
    emails. Thanks for your help!
    The only boxes in her subscription that are checked are "nodupes" and
    "plain" just like everyone else.

    Are there other AOL users that receive posts? If so, it may be some
    filtering in her own AOL account. She should try adding the
    LISTNAME-bounces at LIST.DOMAIN address to her AOL address book.

    If not, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 12, '11 at 3:05p