All --

In our majordomo (yikes!) system, someone created some PERL and a cron to send a daily message to the list admins (and other interested parties) about the number of subscribers to individual lists and a de-duped total number of subscribers with columns for yesterday's total, today's total, difference, %change, and list name. Is anyone doing something similar in Mailman/Python? Are you willing to share your code?

Thanks,
Drew Tenenholz

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jan 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm