Hi everybody,

Can deactivate ANY confirmation and approval emails for email commands
authorized by the site administrator password? How?

Is there an elegant update-proof solution? I need that especially for
subscription and unsubscription.

Thanks,

MM

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 30, 2010 at 6:26 pm

    mm at mblessenohl.de wrote:
    Can deactivate ANY confirmation and approval emails for email commands
    authorized by the site administrator password? How?

    This would require source code modification. probably several of the
    Mailman/Commands/cmd_* modules would require modification. Also,
    Mailman/Queue/CommandRunner.py would need to be modified to at least
    determine if site password authentication was present and set some
    attribute in the Results class instance to so indicate to the command
    modules and not send the results.

    Is there an elegant update-proof solution? I need that especially for
    subscription and unsubscription.

    Use command line tools. If this must be done by email, create your own
    email command processing module invoked by an email alias that would
    pipe your command email to your module for processing.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 30, '10 at 4:41p
activeDec 30, '10 at 6:26p