I have been using mailman for over 2 years and since december 2010 it has not been sending out my group emails nor have I been receiving requests for subscribing. Nothing has changed that I know of.
how can I test? where do I look?

Paul evenden

www.copperskymusic.com
www.farewellcd.com

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 23, 2010 at 6:19 pm

    Paul Evenden wrote:
    I have been using mailman for over 2 years and since december 2010 it has not been sending out my group emails nor have I been receiving requests for subscribing. Nothing has changed that I know of.
    how can I test? where do I look?

    Perhaps Mailman or one or more qrunners has stopped running. See the
    FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>. Since it was working and only
    recently stopped, concentrate on items 2b, 6b, 7, 8, 9 and 13.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 23, '10 at 1:13a
activeDec 23, '10 at 6:19p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Paul Evenden: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post