morning gurus,

As title asks, how, via the GUI, do I see all the people contained in a
particular list? Its got to be done. Surely. Cut'n'Pasting from each page 26
times (A-Z) ain't no fun..
thanks for looking..

Jess

  • Geoff Shang at Dec 21, 2010 at 9:15 pm

    As title asks, how, via the GUI, do I see all the people contained in a
    particular list? Its got to be done. Surely. Cut'n'Pasting from each page 26
    times (A-Z) ain't no fun..
    Go to the general options screen and set admin_member_chunksize to a
    number larger than the number of list members.

    Geoff.
  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 21, 2010 at 9:31 pm

    Geoff Shang wrote:
    As title asks, how, via the GUI, do I see all the people contained in a
    particular list? Its got to be done. Surely. Cut'n'Pasting from each page 26
    times (A-Z) ain't no fun..
    Go to the general options screen and set admin_member_chunksize to a
    number larger than the number of list members.

    Or go to the roster via the "Visit Subscriber List" button on the
    listinfo page.

    See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9>.

  • Barry Finkel at Dec 21, 2010 at 9:16 pm

    morning gurus,

    As title asks, how, via the GUI, do I see all the people contained in a
    particular list? Its got to be done. Surely. Cut'n'Pasting from each page 26
    times (A-Z) ain't no fun..
    thanks for looking..

    Jess
    General Options - admin_member_chunksize
    (if you are running a recent Mailman).
    Barry S. Finkel
    Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
    9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
    Building 240, Room 5.B.8 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
    Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 21, '10 at 11:40a
activeDec 21, '10 at 9:31p