My current setup is that we have a list of admins who administer our mailing lists. The problem I am having is there is also a list of users who receive email from a support@ address. The list of support@ users are getting tired of receiving EVERY bounced message that comes in. I don't mind the mailman list administrators receiving the bounces but I don't want my support@ users getting these bounce messages. How do I turn this off?

Search Discussions

  • Geoff Shang at Dec 21, 2010 at 9:12 pm

    My current setup is that we have a list of admins who administer our
    mailing lists. The problem I am having is there is also a list of users
    who receive email from a support@ address. The list of support@ users
    are getting tired of receiving EVERY bounced message that comes in. I
    don't mind the mailman list administrators receiving the bounces but I
    don't want my support@ users getting these bounce messages. How do I
    turn this off?
    The support address must be listed as either a list owner or a list
    moderator (see general settings). Remove that address from whichever
    field it appears in and it should stop, unless some other process is
    relaying mail to some other address on to the support address.

    Geoff.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 21, '10 at 4:40p
activeDec 21, '10 at 9:12p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Rohler, Brian L: 1 post Geoff Shang: 1 post