Hi I have multiple administrator and I want to set the option under "Privacy
Options" What steps are required for subscription? "Require Approval" to the
default when the list is created. Does anyone know how to change this
properly in the code for it to work? I've been trying to change it in
Privacy.py with no success.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 10, 2010 at 5:08 am

    fantome2024 at gmail.com wrote:
    Hi I have multiple administrator and I want to set the option under "Privacy
    Options" What steps are required for subscription? "Require Approval" to the
    default when the list is created. Does anyone know how to change this
    properly in the code for it to work? I've been trying to change it in
    Privacy.py with no success.

    Put

    DEFAULT_SUBSCRIBE_POLICY = 2

    in mm_cfg.py. You can read the documentation for this and almost all
    other mm_cfg.py configuration settings in Defaults.py.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 9, '10 at 9:59p
activeDec 10, '10 at 5:08a