On my debian leny I run the mailman 2.1.11 stable version in english
language.

I have different hostnames pointing to the server. Lets say, default is
domain1. When I create a newlist and login to de admin-interface, I change
the hostname to domain2.

When the system sends mail to recipients (using postfix), it use only the
default domain1 hostname in the links in the message.

How could I change this/fix this so message sended to the users with links
in it, points to the configured second domainname, domain2?

Regards,

Ruud

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 7, 2010 at 5:50 pm

    Ruud van den Bercken wrote:
    I have different hostnames pointing to the server. Lets say, default is
    domain1. When I create a newlist and login to de admin-interface, I change
    the hostname to domain2.

    When the system sends mail to recipients (using postfix), it use only the
    default domain1 hostname in the links in the message.

    How could I change this/fix this so message sended to the users with links
    in it, points to the configured second domainname, domain2?

    See the reply at
    <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2010-December/070707.html>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython