evidence of this.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 20, 2010 at 1:44 am

    Christopher Adams wrote:
    I think that the answer is 'no', but I thought I would check. Do any
    of the mailman log files show when a subscription is changed from a
    regular subscription to digest? I have parsed the logs and can't find
    evidence of this.

    You are correct. The answer is 'no'.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 19, '10 at 10:51p
activeNov 20, '10 at 1:44a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Christopher Adams: 1 post