Hello all,

I changed an existing list's archive from Public to Private, but now cannot
access the archive. I am using my list subscriber email address and
password, trying to log in to the "Lists Private Archives Authentication"
page.

Do I need to do something else (other than un-ticking/ticking public/private
in the list's web admin interface) to make the archives private, and
accessible?

I'm running Mailman 2.1.13

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff Bernier
Office of Information Technology
Rhode Island School of Design
401.454.6168

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Nov 23, 2010 at 1:22 am