Bonjour,

I have several list using mailman and I want to know.
Size of archive
Traffic (monthly) generated by the list (SMPTP I suppose)
for each list
I use plesk to manage the domain which is hosted by OVH.

Any ideas ?
or where I can found this information ?

TIA

Ives

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Oct 10, 2010 at 1:58 pm

    pub88 wrote:
    I have several list using mailman and I want to know.
    Size of archive
    If you mean size as in disk space

    du --summarize /path/to/archives/private/LISTNAME

    and/or

    ls -l /path/to/archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox

    If you mean number of messages

    grep "^From " /path/to/archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox \
    wc -l
    Traffic (monthly) generated by the list (SMPTP I suppose)
    for each list

    You can get this information from Mailman's 'smtp' log.

    See the mmdsr script for an example of reporting from Mailman's logs.
    <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Emailman-coders/mailman/2.1/annotate/head%3A/contrib/mmdsr>

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 9, '10 at 4:11p