My website recently crashed and we are moving it to a new hosting site. Is the mail archive backed up on your server? I would like to rebuild the archive once our site is back up and running. The address is m-c-b.org

________________________________
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 29, 2010 at 1:46 pm

    Schwartz, Robert - IS wrote:
    My website recently crashed and we are moving it to a new hosting site. Is the mail archive backed up on your server? I would like to rebuild the archive once our site is back up and running. The address is m-c-b.org

    The only back-ups would be those made by the hosting service that
    hosted your Mailman list. This is not us.

    Mailman maintains a cumulative archive in mailbox format in the file
    archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox in Mailman's tree on the
    hosting server. This file can be used by Mailman's bin/arch tool to
    rebuild the HTML archive.

    You need to contact your former hosting site to get the LISTNAME.mbox
    file if you can.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 28, '10 at 8:55p