Hi all,

I've migrated an existing mailman list from one system to another with a
complete different linux distribution.

I changed the domain also and everything works fine. But the Web- doesn't
accept changes. I found no error message anywhere. The Web Interface shows
all information, I can log in. But I can't make any change. Commandline
tools works fine too.

This looks like a permission problem I thought so I checked the
permissions manually and with the script "check_perms". It fixed some
permissions and doesn't like symlinks like in debian what I'm using, so it
only checks the permissions of the symlink itselfs not the target.

I've checked the targets manually and everything seems to be ok.

I need a way to debug this problem, any ideas?

Regards
Oli