postfix is rejecting mailing list addresses. I was able to subscribe but
when I email list-request at domain.com or something

: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

--

_-WALDO RAMIREZ_

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 9, 2010 at 2:37 pm

    Waldo Ramirez wrote:
    postfix is rejecting mailing list addresses. I was able to subscribe but
    when I email list-request at domain.com or something

    : Recipient address
    rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

    See <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node12.html> and
    <http://wiki.list.org/x/ZoCj>.

  • Daniel Maher at Sep 9, 2010 at 2:40 pm