Hello
?
I am new to mailman and just learning the basics. I am looking for away to make
the "your name" field on the subscription page required for our private list. I
have changed the (optional) to (required) on the screen but I have been unable
to find out how to get the list to make it a mandatory field. I am hoping
someone will be able to give me some pointers on this.
?
any help would be greatly appreciated
?
thank you