Hi All,
I'm trying to make a small edit to the page at http://myhost.com/mailman/listinfo (the page with all my lists listed out with the description). Where can I find the html file for this page?

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 20, 2010 at 6:41 pm

    "Syn, Joonho" wrote:
    Hi All,
    I'm trying to make a small edit to the page at http://myhost.com/mailman/listinfo (the page with all my lists listed out with the description). Where can I find the html file for this page?

    There is no html template for that page. It is built on the fly by the listinfo cgi script.

    --
    Mark Sapiro - mark at msapiro.net
  • Syn, Joonho at Aug 20, 2010 at 6:43 pm
    Is there a way to customize the text there?

    Mark Sapiro - mark at msapiro.net
  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 20, 2010 at 6:54 pm

    "Syn, Joonho" wrote:
    Is there a way to customize the text there?

    Only by editing the source code.

    Mark Sapiro - mark at msapiro.net

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 20, '10 at 6:04p
activeAug 20, '10 at 6:54p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 2 posts Syn, Joonho: 2 posts