---------------
Steff Watkins Natural History Museum, Cromwell
Road, London, SW7 5BD
Systems programmer Email: s.watkins at nhm.ac.uk
Systems Team Phone: +44 (0)20 7942 6000 opt 2
========
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake
in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that
even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have
left the oceans. - HHGTTG

Search Discussions

  • Adam McGreggor at Aug 13, 2010 at 3:36 pm