I used this method to install mailmain on my centos 5?server, apache, php and
postifx.
http://www.kholix.com/wiki/index.php/Howto_install_mailman_on_postfix_mta_server
?
When I created the list the administrator received the e-mail the list was
created.
?
Then subscribed to the new list with a different e-mail and again received the
confirmation e-mail.
?
Then I sent an e-mail to test at lists.example.com [mailto:test at lists.example.com]
as the administrator and nothing happens. No bounce back, no e-mail sent,
nothing archived it's like it just go out to no man?s land.
?
I have to admit I suck and Linux?so please?try to keep it simple.

?

Jesse Gifford
Webmaster
www.PacificCoastCruzer.com

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 10, 2010 at 3:03 am