hello everyone,

got many shunted messages in the mailman qfiles with
most of them that indicate
'listname': 'list1' OR 'list2' ... 'listN',
'tolist': 1,
'whichq' /.../qfiles/archive

as far as i understand it, doesn't this means that the
corresponding mails are in error due to archiving process/mailqueue ?!

on the other way, all the impacted lists are not eligible to archive (desactived)
:-(

isn't there any trouble in my situation ?
or i must certainly have missed something
;-)

sincerelly yours

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 7, 2010 at 2:34 pm

    geraud.guibert at free.fr wrote:
    got many shunted messages in the mailman qfiles with
    most of them that indicate
    'listname': 'list1' OR 'list2' ... 'listN',
    'tolist': 1,
    'whichq' /.../qfiles/archive

    as far as i understand it, doesn't this means that the
    corresponding mails are in error due to archiving process/mailqueue ?!

    Yes, the whichq value says the messages were shunted during processing
    by ArchRunner.

    on the other way, all the impacted lists are not eligible to archive (desactived)
    :-(

    Strange because if the list's 'archive' setting is No, the ToArchive
    handler in the incoming pipeline will not queue the message in the
    archive queue in the first place.

    isn't there any trouble in my situation ?
    or i must certainly have missed something
    ;-)

    What is in Mailman's error log corresponding to the times these
    messages were shunted?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 6, '10 at 3:02p
activeJul 7, '10 at 2:34p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Geraud Guibert: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post